miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

walk, walk fashion baby ♪










 Last weekend I had the oportunity to go to the Fashion Week (Semana de la moda) in my city. This was amazing and something totally different of what I've seen in my country. Here in Culiacán, Sinaloa we don´t usually have this kinds of events so, I really enjoyed it. It was full of colors and glamour.

This made me even more confused about what to choose for my career, fashion inspires me and I know am not the only one that feels the same. I think fashion is not just about what clothes to wear,is about feeling yourself and confortable wearing whatever you want.

So, here's a video of what I saw on the runway :D I love the music, and hope you do too, Enjoy!

                 

No hay comentarios:

Vistas de página en total