lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

Me VS. Red


This is my last week of exams and there will be one more left to end high school and be free of stress for a while:) haha. I can't wait to have summer vacations and have some time with my family and friends. I don't know if we are traveling, but I hope we do. 
 At work is everything fine, I always have so much fun with the students; I will post some pictures of what I do and my kids soon! 

Esta semana es la última de examenes y aun queda una más para terminar la preparatoria y ser libre del estres por un rato. No puedo esperar por que lleguen las vacaciones de verano y tener un tiempo con la familia y amigos. Aun no sabemos si vamos a viajar pero espero que si.
En el trabajo todo va bien, siempre me divierto mucho con mis alumnos, pronto subire algunas fotos de lo que hago y de mis alumnos. 


2 comentarios:

Sarah dijo...

I LOVE that maxi-skirt, it looks amazing on you.

Fantastic photos!

Thanks for the inspiration!

-Sarah

Liza dijo...

Such a great skirt, and the pattern is lovely.

x

Vistas de página en total