viernes, 2 de septiembre de 2011

Sometimes you need to forget what you want, and start thinking about what you deserve.


I am in those moments where you don't need anything to feel good or to feel happy, and you are just happy because you feel pretty good with yourself, and nothing else matters. I think we all should be proud of our selves and try to make the best every time, every moment, everywhere. After somethings that happened to me I know that no one is going to do things for you but yourself, so always give that extra and make life worthwhile. Enjoy EVERYTHING!


Pictures taken at San Miguel de Allende Guanajuato, which is my second house and the best place I've ever been in my life. 










9 comentarios:

Meriem Rawlings dijo...

Nice pictures love the last one. LOve Mexico would love to come and visit. Come and see my blog and if you like let's follow each other.

xxx

http://kechmania.blogspot.com

Dilan Dilir dijo...

you look awsome!

Belle Armed dijo...

amazing photos. I wish I had such great settings for my outfit posts. Love it.

<3

Josie dijo...

thanks. your blog is so cute :) I saw you followed me in weheartit, I followed you back !

Melmo Momoko dijo...

you look so pretty. i love striped shirts.
And i can only agree with you.

Megan dijo...

Love your pictures, and that looks like such a beautiful place!

Maria Maliki dijo...

so cute
and i love your outfit

Meriem Rawlings dijo...

Following back.

xxx

FRom Marrakech with love

http://kechmania.blogspot.com

Tanvi dijo...

You look great! :) You have the nicest smile!

Love these pictures ... specially coz I love your country! :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

Vistas de página en total